Do you know that appetite you usually have in the middle of the night? The one you fancy a candy? I have the perfect recipe for you!
The fastest and most delicious chocolate cake in the world! The so-called “chocolat mug cake”
– 4 tbsp of Flour with Yeast (or Wheat Flour)
– 4 tbsp White or Yellow Sugar Rasp
– 3 tbsp of Powder Chocolate (ex: Ovomaltine, Chocolate, Nesquik, etc …)
– 1 egg
– 4/5 tbsp of Milk
– 2/3 tbsp of Oil
1º – Grab a large mug and put all the ingredients in it, with a spoon stir everything!
2º – Set the microwave to the maximum temperature and set the time to 3 minutes.
* Note: As time goes by avoid opening the microwave because the cake may not grow.
3º – After the time passes, just take the mug out and eat … you can eat in the mug, or take the preparation of it.
Easy isn’t it?
Today I bring you a delicious and easy entry! Prawns with garlic! It is a typical Portuguese entrance, but it is eaten all over the world!
800g fresh or thawed shrimp
125 ml of olive oil
6 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
1 bay leaf
60 ml whiskey
1º – Peel the shrimp and remove the gut.
Season the prawns with a little salt, piri-piri and lemon juice.
Wrap the seasoning well.
2º – In a large frying pan, bring the oil, garlic cloves and bay leaf to the heat.
Let it heat well until the garlic cloves roast.
3º – Add the shrimp and let them fry well until they color.
When they start to color, sprinkle with the whiskey and pull the fire.
Let it fry on a strong flame for another 1 minute until the shrimp are very light.
4º – Finally, combine the parsley and remove from the heat.
And he is ready to serve!!!!!
Today I bring you one of my favorite chefs, Chef Gordon Ramsay! He’ll make homemade donuts !! They are a delight! I already did it in my house and I loved it! Even think of leaving you the recipe but I thought it was better to leave the video! Because it is guaranteed that they will be delicious !!!
This vegetarian curry recipe is an even Indian-style dish, slightly spicy but with rich aromatic richness and full of unusual flavors and textures. Serve the vegetarian curry with noan bread to soak in the tasty sauce, you can serve as an alternative with the delicious parathas, which are a kind of flattened Indian bread that is very appreciated and combines perfectly with this curry recipe. Vegetarian curry is a dish that in some parts of the world is accompanied with rice, be it a basmati rice and herbs or chana dhal. Whether it’s an informal meal or a special event, this vegetarian curry is a good dish for any eventuality, simple and fast to make, with a flavor that will surely leave a good memory.
Preparation: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PEOPLE
1 large eggplant, cut into pieces about 2.5 cm
2 tbsp of salt
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 fresh green chilli, seeded and finely chopped
1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger root
1 onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoons garam masala
8 cardamom pods
1 teaspoon powdered saffron
1 tbsp tomato concentrate
700 ml vegetable stock
1 tablespoon lemon juice
225 g potatoes, cut into cubes
225 g of cauliflower florets
225 g of okra, arranged
225 g of frozen peas
150 ml of coconut milk
Coconut flakes, for garnishing
Bread naan, to serve
Preparation of vegetarian curry
– Arrange the eggplant in a bowl, sprinkling with salt. Book for about 30 minutes.
– Wash thoroughly with running water to remove all salt. Drain and dry with absorbent paper.
– Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the garlic, the chilli, the ginger, the onion and the spices and cook in medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
– Add the tomato concentrate, the broth, the lemon juice, the potatoes and the cauliflower and stir well. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cook, covered, for about 15 minutes.
– Add the eggplant, okra, peas and coconut milk and season to taste with salt and pepper. Return to simmer and continue to cook slowly, uncovered, for another 10 minutes until tender. Remove the cardamom pods.
– Pour the vegetarian curry into a heated serving dish, garnish with the coconut flakes and serve immediately with naan bread.
Hello friends! Welcome to my blog! Here we are going to talk about cooking! But before I share with you what the blog will consist of, I want to tell you a bit about my journey. Well, since I was little I love to cook, I cooked with everybody, with my grandmother with my father and my mother with ALL PEOPLE ahahah! In parallel I had another rgande dream, to be photographed, and it was in this area that I graduated! At this time I already work and I already have my life organized, so, and as I always cooked to cook as I said, I decided to create a blog with some of my recipes and also some inspirations of mine (like chefs web pages I see enough times , videos, curiosities about food etc …). So being my blog will have all kind of cuisine, will not be specialized in any, and between tips and curiosities I’ll try to pass on everything you’ve learned and everything I love to eat and cook! I hope you like it and participate with suggestions with recipes or even if you just want to give hello!